"Heaven is under our feet as well as over our heads."
Henry David Thoreau
Business professional with 25 years of experience helping companies and corporations grow and expand through their greatest asset, people.
Fiscally conservative while socially conscious. Dedicated to improving the lives of people through vision and planned growth.
Respecting the past as we move to the future. Maintaining our quality lifestyle and growing with careful consideration for our landscapes, sacred properties, and protected monuments.
Why is Pat your candidate?
I am the only candidate that understands the unique economies of Senate District 26. This district is not a single focus issue or platform. I have lived in the Wasatch Back, both Summit and Wasatch Counties for nearly 20 years. I have seen the massive growth in Summit and felt its pain points and now see the greater Heber Valley face the same challenges.
My contribution in economic development has recognized the boom and bust economies of Uintah and Duchesne. This eastern region is at a critical junction as it struggles with growth and expansion. I am the only candidate that has brought millions of federal dollars into the state.
What Pat stands for:
- Growth, development with vision
- Provide an environment to foster entrepreneurial ventures through incentives
- Pro innovation of renewable energy resources such as wind and solar
- Develop unique methods to support arts and culture that enrich lives
- Invest in our future pipeline of talent through innovative education resources
- Served the State of Utah under former Governor Jon Huntsman Administration in Economic Development
- Business professional with 25 years of experience helping companies and corporations grow and expand through their greatest asset, people
- Independent business owner
- Faculty (Adjunct at Utah Valley University, Stevens Henager College and formerly Westminster College MBA Tech Program teaching business and Human Resources
- Advocate for small business
- Supporter for the culture, arts and outdoor recreation